Holy Priest Gear & Trinkets
This page is currently being updated with the notes from the last 24 months. Why is it taking so long? The priority is really on Holy Priest specific mechanics, and most of this page are general/shared with other classes & specs and is much more common or easily obtained knowledge.
I'll be honest this is a really low priority and it likely won't happen. Item mechanics matter so little and most non-priest ones are documented elsewhere like Simulationcraft for people super keen.
The Genesis Lathe is dropped by Lihuvim, Principal Arcitecht inside Sepulcher of the First Ones. Every 30 seconds you are buffed with Ephemeral Effusion which is consumed by your next Flash Heal cast. When consumed, the buff it grants depends on the targets HP with it providing either a direct heal, a HoT or an asborb.
- When the proc is ready, you gain a buff Genesis Lathe (SpellID 366438).
- Your next Flash Heal consumes this buff and provides an additional effect to the target.
- When you cast Flash Heal on someone over ~90% Hitpoints, it places a shield on them.
- The shield is Ephemeral Effusion (SpellID 366469).
- The shield scales with item level of the weapon.
- The shield scales with Versatility.
- The shield does not scale with the spec aura Holy Priest Spec Aura.
- The shield lasts for 10 secs.
- Proccing the shield also grants Ephemeral Effusion for 20 secs (SpellID 366472).
- This grants the target 88 Speed Rating for its duration, 8.8% total.
- When you cast Flash Heal on someone between ~40% and 90% Hitpoints, it puts a heal-over-time on them.
- The HoT is Ephemeral Effusion for 5 secs (SpellID 366467).
- The HoT is 5 ticks, scaling up with Haste (partial ticks).
- The HoT scales with item level of the weapon.
- The HoT scales with Haste.
- The HoT scales with Versatility.
- The HoT ticks can Critical Strike.
- Proccing the HoT also grants Ephemeral Effusion for 20 secs (SpellID 366471).
- This grants the target 88 Leech Rating for its duration, 4.19% total.
- When you cast Flash Heal on someone below ~40% Hitpoints, it instantly heals them.
- The direct heal is Ephemeral Effusion (SpellID 366466).
- The direct heal scales with item level of the weapon.
- The direct heal scales with Mastery.
- The direct heal scales with Versatility.
- The direct heal can Critical Strike.
- Proccing the HoT also grants Ephemeral Effusion for 20 secs (SpellID 366470).
- This grants the target 88 Avoidance Rating for its duration, 6.29% total.
Base amounts of each of these effects at various item levels shown below. This doesn't include any scaling like Mastery, Versatility, Haste or include their ability to Critical Strike.
|Weapon Level||Absorb Amount||HoT Amount||Heal Amount|