Patch 9.0.5 Holy Priest Changes
This is not a comprehensive list and may be missing some changes, for example undocumented hotfixes or uninteresting bug fixes.
Patch 9.1 was released on March 9, 2021. It introduced a number of changes to Holy Priest, primarily aimed at covenant abilities and legendary powers.
- Modified Divine Hymn to increase healing taken by 4% (was 10%) for 15 seconds (was 8 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was no stacks).
No notable changes.
- Modified Fae Guardians Guardian Faerie now grants 20% damage reduction (was 10%), and Wrathful Faerie will now automatically be sent to the closest enemy target it Fae Guardian is used while an ally is targeted.
- Modified Mindgames to no longer reverses damage or healing from itself when reflected.
- Modified Fae Fermata conduit to now leave a 80% effective copy of their benefit (was 60%) and can no longer be stacked on top of a Faerie for double benefit.
- Modified Cauterizing Shadows increasing healing done by 36% and it can now critically strike.
- Modified Divine Image legendary power to now:
- Cast Searing Light when Shadow Word: Pain or Mindgames are used.
- Cast Holy Nova when Unholy Nova is used.
- Cast single target healing spells on nearby low-health allies if the Holy Priest is crowd controlled while Divine Image is active.
- Spell-mirroring cooldown removed, e.g. queueing a Shadow Word: Death after a Holy Fire will now trigger 2 Searing Lights.
- Modified Flash Concentration buff duration to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
March 10, 2021:Fixed an issue where Fetid Gas was silencing Priests that were under the effects of Spirit of Redemption (Necrotic Wake, Blightbone).
March 15, 2021:Fixed an issue where priests in Spirit of Redemption form could Neutralize their allies on Mythic difficulty (Sire of Denathrius).
March 25, 2021:Divine Image's (Runecarving Power) repertoire of spells are now 30% more effective and now have a slightly higher chance to appear when casting a Holy Word spell.
March 25, 2021:Divine Image (Runecarving Power) will no longer cast Dazzling Lights for each target hit by Prayer of Healing, Holy Word: Sanctify, or Circle of Healing.