Patch 10.0.7 Holy Priest Changes
This is not a comprehensive list and may be missing some changes, for example, undocumented hotfixes, PvP changes or uninteresting bug fixes.
Patch 10.0.7 had a release date of Mar 22nd 2023.
- Lightwell healing increased by 40%.
- The cooldown of Lightwell is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Lightwell is now instant cast (was 0.5 seconds).
- Divine Image now triggers off all Holy Word casts instead of having a chance to trigger.
- Divine Image duration reduced to 9 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- The Divine Image buff on the Priest now has a stack count representing the number of active Divine Images.
- The Divine Image buff on the Priest has been added to the Personal Resource Display.
- Fixed an issue with Divine Image causing some healing or damaging Priest spells to not have a similar spell cast from the Naaru.
- Afterlife and Divine Ascension (PVP) now increase the radius of Divine Hymn, Cosmic Ripple, and Symbol of Hope.
- Fixed an issue causing Spirit of Redemption with Afterlife talented to not increase the range of some spells.
- (PVP) Fixed an issue causing Afterlife to not increase the range of any spells during Spirit of Redemption with Spirit of the Redeemer talented.
- Fixed an issue causing Protective Light to trigger when casting Flash Heal on allies without Binding Heals talented.
- Rhapsody now grants a stack every 2 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Burning Vehemence now causes Holy Fire to deal 30%/60% of its initial damage to all nearby enemies (was 15%/30%).
Patch 10.0.7 brings with it a new powerful ring the Onyx Annulet which can be socketed with special Primordial Stone gems. These gems have various powers. Check out one of the guides for more info.
Apr 10, 2023: Holy Nova damage increased by 30%.
Apr 10, 2023: Holy Fire damage increased by 15%.
Apr 10, 2023: Smite damage increased by 30%.
Apr 04, 2023: (PVP) Resolved an issue causing Holy Word: Salvation to not be castable during Divine Ascension nor have its ranged increased by Divine Ascension.
Mar 28, 2023: Fixed a bug causing Symbol of Hope to reduce the cooldown of both Divine Protection and Shield of Vengeance for Retribution Paladins. It will now only reduce the cooldown of Divine Protection.
Mar 23, 2023: Healing and damage from Divine Image should now be properly attributed to the Priest who summoned it.
See the Patch 10.0.7 page for details on Dragonflight bugs. They're being tracked and updated there.
- Nothing of note.