Patch 10.0.5 Holy Priest Changes
This is not a comprehensive list and may be missing some changes, for example, undocumented hotfixes, PvP changes or uninteresting bug fixes.
Patch 10.0.5 had a release date of Jan 24th 2023.
- Vampiric Embrace is no longer on the global cooldown.
- Vampiric Embrace is now a choice node with Sanguine Teachings, granting 3% Leech.
- San'layn now provides an additional 2% Leech if talented into Sanguine Teachings.
- Petrifying Scream is now a choice node with Psychic Voice, causing enemies feared by Psychic Scream to stay in place instead of running in fear.
- Burning Vehemence swapped positions with Searing Light, was converted into a 2-point talent and redesigned. It now increases the damage of Holy Fire by 15%/30% and causes Holy Fire to deal 15%/30% of its initial damage to all nearby enemies within 12 yards of your target. Damage reduced beyond 5 targets.
- Searing Light swapped positions with Burning Vehemence and is now a 1-point talent.
- Prayers of the Virtuous now increases the maximum stacks of Prayer of Mending by 2 per point (to 12/14).
Patch 10.0.5 brings with it the revival catalyst which can be used to alter items. Charges are unlocked once per week and can be spent on Season 1 items to change them to the catalyst item from the table below.
- None yet
Below is a list of things that are suspected to be bugs or unintended behaviour.
- Answered Prayers Apotheosis proc does not reduce the mana cost of Holy Word: Salvation.
- Divine Star frequently will not have a returning star, even if standing still or on flat ground.
- Empyreal Blaze being queued after a Holy Fire cast will consume one of the 3 buff stacks for no benefit.
- Harmonious Apparatus provides 2 secs of CDR at rank 2 in most instances.
- Holy Priest Spec Aura does not increase the healing of:
- Lightwell healing is not increased by Twist of Fate.
- Lightwell partial tick is not increased by Desperate Times.
- Spirit of Redemption prevents casting of the following spells:
Likely a bug
- Afterlife does not increase the cast range of the following spells:
- Binding Heals also triggers Protective Light on yourself regardless of your Flash Heal target.
- Divine Image's Light Eruption behaves as though Holy Nova is the damage-only version from Legion. It doesn't trigger from, nor do any healing.
- Divine Image does nothing when you cast the following spells:
- Divine Star frequently only heals targets once, happening more often if they are near the 24-yard distance. Happens even when you and the target are stationary.
- Rhapsody buff status/stacks aren't shown properly in combatlog.
- Shadowfiend can't have the following glyphs applied to it, stating "That glyph is invalid for your Holy specialization":
Hopefully a bug
- Seize the Moment does not extend and overwrites itself. Multiple buffs being triggered close to one another reduce the overall uptime.
- Empowered Renew healing is increased by Versatility. This effectively has it double-dipping Versatility.
- Divine Word: Sanctuary scales tick number with haste, but not tick size - creating haste breakpoints.
- Surge of Light can't be procced by:
- Empowered Renew triggers mastery.
- Arguably this should be intended, but the initial heal of renew itself doesn't trigger mastery anymore.
- Light of the Naaru CDR increase is not reflected in any ability tooltips.
- Lightwell does not interact with any other spell or talent in our toolkit. Nothing for Holy Words, Renew, Mastery.
- The following spells/talents don't interact with our Mastery. This makes sense given the wording of the spell but reduces the value of these spells inconsistent with most other spells.
- Prayers of the Virtuous doesn't increase the Prayer of Mending stacks left by Holy Word: Salvation.
- Prayers of the Virtuous does not increase the maximum stack limit of Prayer of Mending, resulting in more wasted stacks.
- Spirit of Redemption prevents casting of the following:
- Evoker's Blessing of the Bronze which affects a movement enhancing ability for all classes, affects Leap of Faith for Priest.
- Evoker's Time Spiral which affects a movement enhancing ability for all classes, affects Leap of Faith for Priest.
- The following spells appear in the Priest spellbook tab, instead of the Holy tab:
- The following spells appear in the Holy spellbook tab, instead of the Priest tab:
- Nothing of note.