Patch 9.1.5 Holy Priest Changes
This is not a comprehensive list and may be missing some changes, for example undocumented hotfixes or uninteresting bug fixes.
Patch 9.1.5 was released on November 2, 2021. It introduced a couple of minor changes to Holy Priest.
You can view the Holy Priest Patch 9.1.5 Survival Guide for some analysis and opinion on 9.1.5 changes.
- Modified Divine Star increasing damage done by 40%.
- Modified Divine Star to have independent healing cap calculations for the outgoing and return stars.
- Modified Halo reducing healing done by 20%
- Modified Divine Star and Halo to deal reduced healing beyond 6 targets.
- Note for completeness sake: Heal, Flash Heal and Renew were buffed slightly but only in PVP.
Halo & Divstar: Note, this change makes new Halo better than 9.1 Halo on 9+ targets and new Divine Star better than 9.1 Divine Star on 7+ targets.
No notable changes.
- Festering Transfusion (Necrolord Conduit) damage and healing effect increased by 100%.
- You can freely swap covenant once any character on your account reaches level 80 Renown.
Of note, Legion Mythic+ is returning as a timewalking event.
OPINION: This means among other items, that Amalgam's Seventh Spine will be returning in some form. This trinket synergises extremely well with the Flash Concentration build which is currently meta in raid/m+. Depending on the tuning this could become a "bis" trinket that people will feel inclined to chase whenever timewalking is up. Keep an eye out for news on that one as we find out how it'll be tuned!
No notable hotfixes yet.