Patch 9.1 Holy Priest Changes
This is not a comprehensive list and may be missing some changes, for example undocumented hotfixes or uninteresting bug fixes.
Patch 9.1 was released on June 29, 2021. It introduced very few relevant changes for Holy Priest.
You can view the Holy Priest Patch 9.1 Survival Guide for some analysis and opinion on 9.1 changes.
Modified Symbol of Hope
- Increased mana regeneration to 18% of their missing mana, over 5 seconds (was 12%).
- Added bolstering the morale of party or raid members within 40 yards. They each recover 60 seconds of cooldown on a major defensive ability.
[Ret Paladin]Fixed an issue that was preventing Retribution Aura from activating when a Holy Priest’s Spirit of Redemption occurred. Retribution Aura will correctly activate when a Holy Priest enters Spirit of Redemption, if the Priest is not wearing X'anshi, Return of Archbishop Benedictus.
No notable changes.
- Modified Fae Guardians to have a range of 40 yards, down from none.
- Modified Clear Mind reducing the mana saving by around 25%.
- Added 4 new Legendary Powers, one specific to each covenant.
July 06, 2021:Anger Management (Talent) and The Wall (Runecarving Effect) give the correct amount of cooldown reduction to Shield Wall while under the effect of a Priest’s Symbol of Hope.
July 12, 2021:Fixed an issue that caused players affected by a priest’s Leap of Faith to be hit by floor spikes (Sanctum of Domination, Painsmith).
July 13, 2021:Fixed an issue where Spirit of Redemption was not properly resolving after Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir Soulbind).
July 14, 2021:Fixed an issue where Spirit of Redemption was not properly resolving after Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind).
July 20, 2021:When Mass Dispel dispels multiple targets, the order of dispels is now random.
- Note: This does not have any meaningful impact on the usage of Mass Dispel and was introduced primarily to nerf a specific strategy in Sanctum of Domination caused by addons using internal character IDs to figure out Mass Dispel targets
- `July 22, 2021: Fixed an issue where Bwonsamdi's Pact (Runecarving Power) disappeared prematurely if Fae Guardians (Night Fae Ability) lasted longer than 20 seconds.
August 2, 2021:Fixed an issue that caused the Courageous Ascension conduit to grant a low amount of damage while it was at 252 item level.